
I have alot going on with me right now. I quit my job two months ago. I haven't spoken to my father for almost 3 weeks. My mother is extremely worried that I'm unemployed and treats the situation as major disaster. For a long time I have been unwell and depressed. I'm trying to make things better, physically and mentally. Despite pressure contributed by health isuues and my parents, I try to live my life and make decisions that I see as the best for myself and my family. I can relate to a particular episode from Ugly Betty in which Betty's sister, Hilda, lost her job and felt hopeless. I remember Betty saying something like this to Hilda, "You are 30. You are going through some changes. I promise you will turn out better on the other side." Those words felt true to me. I look forward to become better and to have so many more good things in the future. Thanks, Betty!
No comments:
Post a Comment